Standard Manual Flush Bolts for Wood Door
Model No. FB100W (For Wood Doors)
- This manual flush bolt has a spring loaded snap action lever which will retract the bolt when moved to the 'up' position and project the bolt into the head frame when moved to 'down' position.
- A dust-proof strike #DP005 is available with a bottom manual flush bolts. ( See #DP005 )
- Non handed
- Easy finger grip lever action and easy installation.
- Plunger supplied with milled surface on side which fits into a matching guide prevents bolt from turning and unscrewing.
- UL Listed for use on all fire labeled metal doors